      From: la_cayena <la_cayena@...>
      Subject: Re: [Generation-Mixed] Fw: Interview follow-up
      To: Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, December 12, 2009, 8:19 PM

      Does this have to be the test through ancestry.com?

      From: Natasia Wright <natasia.social. impacts@gmail. com>
      Subject: Interview follow-up
      To: latonyabeatty76@ yahoo.com
      Date: Friday, December 4, 2009, 1:19 AM

      Below is an email to send to anyone you think might be interested in participating in an interview who has taken a DNA ancestry test. Sorry this took me a few days to send!

      Hello,

      My name is Natasia Wright, and I'm a Research Assistant to Professor Wendy Roth in the Department of Sociology at the University of British Columbia. Dr. Roth is doing a research study on the social impacts of DNA Ancestry Testing -- especially whether it has any effect on identities and attitudes. I recently interviewed someone you know for this study and they thought you might be  willing to participate in an interview as well. The interviews are done over the phone, and we offer $40 to thank people for their time in participating.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic