3933Re: fw Poem - 'Passing Away'

  • Heather
    Jul 1, 2009
      Out there in the cosmos somewhere, huh, lol?;) Just kidding.
      I know exactly what you mean. It's funny, because creative writing
      is just something that comes to me. It doesn't matter where I'm at,
      what I'm doing... when I get an idea, I better write it down or
      write about it=) It's definitely my passion, and always has been;)

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
      "Pierre" <pierrejefferson2007@...> wrote:

      Reply>

      Thank you so much Heather for your comment regarding the poem written
      by me in memory of her passing. And yes you must make writing stories
      and poetry your sole profession! just open up your cosmic eye
      and allow your self to see the words` there are billions
      of words floating all around us waiting to be reborn.

      Thankyou so much.

      Pierre

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
      "Heather" <heather21230@> wrote:

      Again... AMAZING! I hope this is your profession (writing), because you do it so well=) I am in the loooong process of making it my sole profession, but I don't know that I hold a candle to you/your work;) Great job=) Heather

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
      pierre jefferson <pierrejefferson2007@> wrote:

      Passing away

      O Family members and loved ones
      I beg you not to weep

      For the greatest gift of all is
      the passing in your sleep,

      Closing your eyes in slumber
      like you've done day after day,

      But this time the closing of your eyes
      will take your soul away,

      Taken by your Creator
      back into His loving Grace,

      This sweet and loving transformation
      may leave a smile upon your face,

      For this is proof that my mother
      has found her rightful dwelling place,

      Yes it appears that she's sleeping
      because she has found her amazing Grace.

      In Memory of my mother -- Dr. Emily V. Jefferson (1919 - 2009)

      All rights Reserved, Pierre Andre 2009 ©
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic