3923Re: fw Poem - 'Passing Away'

  • Pierre
    Jun 29, 2009
      Thank you La Cayenna

      For your compliments about my poetry, please forgive me I got you and Heather mixed up in my last reply! but totally appreciate you
      both and everyone else who commented on my poetry. Please forgive my
      error in replying but I am still under a great deal of emotional
      stress regarding my mothers recent passing. Thankyou again very much.

      Peace be with you

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
      Cheylenna PJ <la_cayena@...> wrote:

      I was just thinking the same thing. Pierre, so many of your poems read like they could be in greeting cards if there were such categories in the greeting card business. Of course your writing expands further than that categorization, but as it is a talent you are blessed with, you should also be using it as best you can.

      It's nice that you are able to honor your mother with such a beautiful poem. She lived a long life. I'm sorry you had to say goodbye to her physcial presence this year.

      BePeace

      From: Heather <heather21230@...>
      Subject: [Generation-Mixed] Re: fw Poem - 'Passing Away'
      To: Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, June 29, 2009, 10:52 AM

      Again... AMAZING! I hope this is your profession (writing), because you do it so well=) I am in the loooong process of making it my sole profession, but I don't know that I hold a candle to you/your work;) Great job=) Heather

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
      pierre jefferson <pierrejefferson200 7@...> wrote:

      Passing away

      O Family members and loved ones
      I beg you not to weep

      For the greatest gift of all is
      the passing in your sleep,

      Closing your eyes in slumber
      like you've done day after day,

      But this time the closing of your eyes
      will take your soul away,

      Taken by your Creator
      back into His loving Grace,

      This sweet and loving transformation
      may leave a smile upon your face,

      For this is proof that my mother
      has found her rightful dwelling place,

      Yes it appears that she's sleeping
      because she has found her amazing Grace.

      In Memory of my mother -- Dr. Emily V. Jefferson (1919 - 2009)

      All rights Reserved, Pierre Andre 2009 ©
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic