3858Re: New Member

  • lauraparkercastoro
    Jan 30, 2009
      Thanks for the warm welcome, Pierre.
      My book launches next week, Feb 3, so I'm very busy getting ready to jump into the madness that is marketing and publicity. But I will check in regularly. I'm very interested in what members of this online community have to say about a variety of life subjects. So don't think that I'm not participating if I don't answer immediately.
      Laura

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
      pierre jefferson <pierrejefferson2007@...> wrote:

      Welcome Laura,

      Great to have you here, along with your wide range of writings also!

      Your literary skills embracing African-American backgrounds,
      I'm sure, will be exciting to read. Your menu is full of interesting
      subject matter regarding ethnicity, physical characteristics of
      race etc. Yes, Generation-Mixed is a melting pot of creative and
      expressive minds. Thank you for adding to the mix and further
      enriching our mixed-generation diversity. I must visit your
      web site in which others will surely follow from our community.

      God bless and welcome aboard.

      Pierre

      On Sun, 1/25/09, lauraparkercastoro

      From: lauraparkercastoro <lauraparkercastoro@...>
      Subject: [Generation-Mixed] New Member
      To: Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, January 25, 2009, 1:32 PM

      Hi All,

      Thanks to owner for inviting me to join this site. I am a writer of
      African American background. My books wide ranging, from historical
      romances to western to modern mainstream single titles releases.
      ver the years I've written about characters from many different thnic, racial and national backgrounds. I look forward to getting to now other members of this group.

      Laura
      www.lauracastoro. com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic