37Re: [Generation-Mixed] Re: Good Morning

  • Brittany Link
    Aug 1, 2005
      well in america we are just now accepting that people can be mixed, before people we just clumped into being what the colored half was.

      Almond Eyez <cocoalatte91@...> wrote:
      I'm mixed vietnamese and black.
      And I do get questioned in fact just last week someone asked me if I
      was mixed and I said yea why?
      They say I have 'those asian eyes'.

      *sigh, I've heard how being mixed in Europe "is not a big deal" and I
      wish Americans could have the same concept.

      --- In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com, "sudoangel2000"