3608Re: For our two expectant mothers

  • Rosanna
    Jan 18, 2008
      Thank you so much Soaptalk, and others here at Generation-Mixed for
      your prayers,support, and encouragement. I will keep you posted.

      Rosanna -- please know that the health of
      both your baby and you are in my prayers.

      Tea -- please know that I am praying
      for you also; for God's comfort for you
      and for the health of your baby as well.

      Both -- please keep your 'family' here at GM
      posted on how you are doing and on anything
      that you would like us to to specifically
      note when praying for you and your babies.

      Remember -- God is with you and nothing
      is impossible for Him to do on your behalf.

      Also -- feel free to write to me directly at
      soaptalk@... <mailto:soaptalk@...> at anytime as well.

      -- AP
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic