3478Re: [Generation-Mixed] Poem - METH

  • pierre jefferson
    Nov 27, 2007
      Hello Lynn and Friends,

      Yes Lynn Meth is the strongest Evil on the drug abusing
      scene` it completely wipes out a persons personality,
      then it destroys their minds and bodies leaving a real
      live zombie that walks amongst us.

      Sadly so many children are molested by meths cruel
      and abusive hand` it literally ruins their bodies in many
      cases for life.

      I have also seen many documentaries on Meth and how
      it is sweeping the Nation in all quarters of our society.
      It brings death and hopelessness with its addictive craving`
      and also dissolves your teeth away with its flesh eating
      acid.

      Thank you for your compliments regarding the Poem i
      wrote on Meth, and also for the links to these web sites
      regarding meth users and other information.

      Yes we are in a drug bath` and if we are to overcome this
      epidemic we must first seek knowledge on how to prevent
      future addicts and Innocent victims from the heartless
      and cruel wrath of Methamphetamine poisoning.

      In Prayer Pierre