347Re: [Generation-Mixed] Re: Strange Media Observation

  • marte
    Aug 17, 2005
      .......but there was another movie name the underworld. The guy at the end turned half vampire and half werwolf,which made him stronger.

      Brittany Link <babydoll211987@...> wrote:
      they couldnt have vampires of color cause then we'd have sun protection and we'd be killing all day lol, Also for those who are thinking being mixed is 'the best of both worlds crap' I start to think about blade, he was half human half vampire, he had the negative and postive of both. Also another one would be to think about a hermapherdite , half male half female. do they have the best of both worlds?

      sudoangel2000 <sudoangel2000@...> wrote:
      Certainly a movie that sticks with you for that scene alone.

      Romero I would have to give credit to for incorporated people of
      color in his films.  After all, Zombies can be any shade of human

      Trust me you are not missing anything by not watching "Monster Balls"
      or "Training Day".  You're friend is right the scene in MB is akin to
      the rape scene from Mandigo.

      Notice that Halle gets roles in higher budget movies now.  I think it
      shows in her demeaner that she was pressured or else her career would
      go nowhere. Sad.

      Denzel's role in training day made me want to see him get his a**
      beat, shot, something the role was that obnoxious.  Some will say
      that makes a good actor to cause that kind of reaction in a film.
      Hey I see guys like that everyday in front of the liquor stores. Not
      so special after all.

      Have you noticed that there are not many vampires of color as well.
      Blacula was a joke (I'm a extreme vampire movie fan).  Seems to me
      vampires would not be particular in the person they bite.  Interview
      with the Vampire the people of color got sucked dry.
      --- In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com, "multiracialbookclub"