3409Readings in New York City by Biracial Writer

  • heidi_w_durrow
    Nov 1, 2007
      Hello all,

      I just wanted to let you know that I'll be doing a couple of readings in New York City this month.

      November 13, 2007, Tuesday, at Noon:
      "Voices of the Rainbow: Celebrating the Oral Tradition with authors Monique Truong and Heidi W. Durrow."
      Long Island University, Brooklyn Campus (Flatbush & DeKalb Avenues). Free and open to the public.
      (Directions: Take Q, M, N or R train to DeKalb Ave. or No. 2, 3, 4, or 5 to Nevins St.)

      November 14, 2007, Wednesday, at 6:30pm:
      "Mixed Chicks: Growing Up Biracial with Heidi W. Durrow and Kym Ragusa."
      New York Public Library, Mid-Manhattan Branch, 455 5th Ave. (5th & 40th St.), 6th Floor. Free and open to the public.
      (Closest subway stops: 7 at Fifth Avenue or the B,D,F,V at 42nd Street and 6th Avenue.)

      Hope you can come if you're in the area and also help spread the word!
      Best, Heidi
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic