338Re: [Generation-Mixed] Re: New member

  • marte
    Aug 16, 2005
      Thankz!I have two wonderful boys.The eldest one is drevaughn,he is 14,His mother is african american.The last son is kai,he is 3 and his mom is dominican black/white spanish mix. She is my x wife,kai's mom.

      Welcome Marte!!!
      We're really glad to have you here!!
      Thanks for adding the pictures to our photo album!!
      You have a very beautiful family and we're honored
      that you've shared a glimpse of your life with us all!!
      Have a great day and we look forward to your postings!! :D

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
      marte <marteayson30@y...> wrote:

      Hi,I just joined.I am jolisa's older brother marte ayson. Jolisa
      already explained our family mix,so you all are already familiar with
      that.I am glad to take part in this group. I added some photos of me
      and my beautiful children in the photo album.