3238Re: [Generation-Mixed] An Introduction

  • pierre jefferson
    Sep 6, 2007
      Greetings Via,

      Your are so welcomed` and may your stay here
      prove to be a positive experience with our mixed
      race community. What a blend of cultures you
      have, you have a rich heritage indeed. Looking
      forward to hearing more from you.

      Pierre

      God Bless*

      Via Haith <asahikaru@...> wrote:
      Hello All,
      My name is Via and I a Black/Occaneechi- Saponi/Irish American from NC.
      I'm interested in what this group has to offer and hopefully I can
      learn to be comfortable with my tri-raciality (if that is even a
      word). Well, just wanted to say hi.

      Via Haith

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic