3Re: I wanna be the first post!

    Jul 31, 2005
      Welcome Jeff!!!

      Thanks for joining!!!

      We're glad to have you here!!! :D

      Now ... onto your question ...

      Paul Satterfield's features seem to
      throw everybody off until they discover
      his lineage and take another look at his face.

      The blue-eyed, blond-haired, sculpted-faced
      Paul Satterfield's lineage and upbringing
      is as 'blended' as it is fascinating.

      His aunt is famed singer Rita Coolidge.
      Both she and his mom, singer Priscilla
      Coolidge, are very proudly 1/2 full-Cherokee.

      In fact, his mom, aunt and sister (Laura)
      have their own singing group (`Walela') and
      his grandfather was said to have been the
      first full-Cherokee Baptist minister on
      the reservation on which they were raised.

      His uncle is Kris Kristofferson.

      His mother has twice been `inter-racially' married.

      Her first marriage was to his dad, Paul Satterfield, Sr.
      Her second marriage was to African-American jazz
      musician Booker Jones (of "Green Onions" fame).

      Paul has also provided back-up vocals for `Walela' and
      is also said to be a great singer and musician himself'.

      http://www.walela.com/
      http://www.littleleaf.com/nama6.htm

      P.S.

      This was a great statement you made :D

      "See I remember him from General Hospital.
      I mean a friend told me - yeah that's it.
      Alright I worked nights back
      then and there wasn't much on TV..."

      That was great!!! :D

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com, "creolescience"
      <creolescience@y...> wrote:

      Ok, so how is Paul Saterfield mixed?
      My big question.

      See I remember him from General Hospital.
      I mean a friend told me - yeah that's it.
      Alright I worked nights back then
      and there wasn't much on TV...

      But seriously how is he mixed?

      To me he was always the epitomy