2914Re: A note on 'Self-Definition'

    Jun 1, 2007
      That's terrible! I'm very sorry to hear that.
      Have you ever thought of a career change or, possibly, starting
      your own small business with the skills you currently have?
      I'm not sure what it is you do, but I'm sure that there are people
      out there who'd appreciate someone like you to work for/with them.
      Hang in there! Things will work out=)
      Just remember: no one- including you!- deserves to be humiliated
      and demeaned, based on something as superficial as race/heritage.
      That's just not right.
      Heather
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic