2798Re: Very Close?

  • docilechicken24
    May 6, 2007
      That's happened with me some, but especially with my two
      sisters. The year round tan. Very common with my sisters.
      When I was growing up I thought I was of only European Descent.

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
      "rystamford" <rystamford@...> wrote:

      Has anyone else found that people always
      think you're just White with a very good tan?

      For the longest time I thought I was just plain Italian,
      I would look around at all of the other Italian kids at my
      high school and say "even though I'm only 1/4 Italian
      (3/4 Polish), I'm still much darker than them!

      I found out a few months ago (i'm in my Senior Year
      of College now), that my Great Grandfather was half
      black (back in Italy). That makes me 1/16 black.

      Does anyone else have this strange phenomena?

      I'm always told I have such a great tan, and where
      did I get it...I tell them that it's just me!
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic