2783Re: Another newbie....

  • Lynne
    Apr 30, 2007
      Ummm...you'd have to refresh my memory....... maybe? LOL

      Lynne

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
      "mulatta_loca" <rosanna_armendariz@...> wrote:

      Welcome!
      Are you the same Lynne who emailed me a couple of weeks ago?
      If so, double welcome!

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
      "Lynne" <lynb30@> wrote:

      At least to this forum :)

      My name is Lynne, and I am a mom of 4 kids, a wife to a soldier,
      and an all around interesting person :) Mostly! LOL

      My kids are Mixed, black, White, Cheoroke (Oklahoma) and
      a multitude of European blends.... Jamaican, Hawaiian,
      and I can't really spell before coffee, so forgive me ... :)

      My husband? Black and French Canadian (White)

      Yea, life gets interesting around here....
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic