      From: Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com
      On Behalf Of wintyreeve@...
      Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 4:05 AM
      To: Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: Self Definition: Passing As Wentworth Miller

      Amen to this!

      My son registered for Kindergarten and his race
      is listed as "nothing" and "blank" because
      the school will not accept that he is Mixed.
      I really wanted to scream--"What the he** do you think you are!?!"
      Seriously, think about the massive amount of denial
      people who claim to be "monoracial" live in.

      The whole world is a mixed society to some degree.
      Anyways, the school tried to pressure me to choose
      one race over the other and I absolutely refused.
      So now my son does not have a race, or one that
      they understand on those stupid forms anyways.

      All I have to say is Happy Mixed Day! Which is everyday for me :)

      Lynn

      Related Link: