      From: Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com
      On Behalf Of Diane A.
      Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 11:17 AM
      To: Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Generation-Mixed] Hi

      Hello!

      My name is Diane & I'm from Northern California .
      I'm a Filipina, which by virtue means that my
      background is Mixed with Spanish, Malaysian,
      Chinese & anyone else who sailed to spice islands.

      My son is Mixed, his Dad is El Salvadorean.
      When I had him, I didn't think it would make a difference,
      but I see times where I do notice cultures clashing.

      But I am intrigued by all cultures, religions and
      backgrounds, which is why I'm part of a Multicultural
      Sorority, of which now I am national president.

      Glad to meet you all,

      Diane Abundabar

      National President

      tiktok_9@yahoo. com | (530) 961-3123