2256Re: Chicago born & raised in mixed family

  • Yvette
    Jan 9, 2007
      Thank. How's London?

      bay4tay <bay4tay@...> wrote:

      Hi Yvette,
      am Stephanie and I'm from London.
      Hope u enjoy.

      In Generation-Mixed@ yahoogroups. com,
      "multiracialbookclu b"<soaptalk@ ...> wrote:

      Hi Yvette,

      Welcome to `Gen-Mixed' !!! :D

      We're happy to have you here and to
      see that you have become a part
      of our community / family. [:)]

      In answer to your question -- although we
      generally do talk about our experiences
      and thoughts as Mixed-Race people -- other
      topics (ex. genealogy, history, recipes,
      current events, health, etc.) have also been
      presented, welcomed and discussed at the group.

      The members here are just great and
      we'd all to hear more from and about
      you and your Mixed-Race family. [=D>]

      Welcome again -- and have a great day!!

      -- M

      In Generation-Mixed@ yahoogroups. com,
      "vetter223" <vetter223@> wrote:

      Hi everybody, I just wanted to introduce myself
      to the group and see where everyone is from.

      Does this group only talk about race
      relations, or do other topics come up?

      Yvette

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic