2209: [Generation-Mixed] Re: Hey I'm new

  • phillymom35
    Jan 1, 2007
      Hi babygirl2,

      I'm Phillymom ,

      Welcome to GM ...

      upon joining the group I shared a little about myself and family,
      I don't want to ''bore'' the group all over again ...lololol ...
      but in some of our recent GM posts there's is quite a colorful
      introduction of Generations- Mixed members and yours truly

      ... also I would love to hear more about you.

      Again Welcome!!!!!! ... and Have a great day.

      Philly

      babygirl2dalimit <babygirl2dalimit@...> wrote:
      Nobody has introduced themselves :(

      In Generation-Mixed@ yahoogroups. com,
      "babygirl2dalimit" <babygirl2dalimit@ ...> wrote:

      Thank u very much for inviting me to join this site.

      "multiracialbookclu b" <soaptalk@> wrote:

      Hi "Erica",

      Welcome to 'Gen-Mixed'. [:)]

      We are very excited to have you here and
      happy to see that you have joined us and
      become a part of our online community. [=D>]

      The people here are great and you will have
      the opportunity to make lots of new friends.

      We are looking forward to hearing more from you.

      Have a great day.

      -- M.

      "babygirl2dalimit" <babygirl2dalimit@ > wrote:

      Hey guys i'm new on here thought i'd