2207Re: Hey I'm new

  • babygirl2dalimit
    Dec 31, 2006
      Nobody has introduced themselves :(

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
      "babygirl2dalimit" <babygirl2dalimit@...> wrote:

      Thank u very much for inviting me to join this site.

      "multiracialbookclub" <soaptalk@> wrote:

      Hi "Erica",

      Welcome to 'Gen-Mixed'. [:)]

      We are very excited to have you here and
      happy to see that you have joined us and
      become a part of our online community. [=D>]

      The people here are great and you will have
      the opportunity to make lots of new friends.

      We are looking forward to hearing more from you.

      Have a great day.

      -- M.

      "babygirl2dalimit" <babygirl2dalimit@> wrote:

      Hey guys i'm new on here thought i'd