1681Re: We'll keep tuning in to 'The Bold & The Blended'! :D

  • phillymom35
    Nov 7, 2006
      I love Family!!!!!!!!!!!

      That would be grrrrrrreat!!!!!!!!.

      I told you Lynne [lol].it's possibly more likely than not.
      Have always found ''our'' history to be interesting,
      I believe we're all related, somehow
      some way ,if you just think about it....
      My daughter and I went to Richsquare
      when we were home in 03
      It still has 1 supermarket , but seen some of the
      most beautiful homes there so the town is thriving ,
      I think some of these are retiree's [city folk] tired of
      the hustle and bustle of the city. and the others are
      older folks that lived their whole lives in the South .
      Do you have any family there if so ,and you
      don't mind would you give me their last name?.
      My mom's maiden name is Copeland ,Weaver- Nickens -
      Pearce[ Pierce].are few more grandparents names.
      You remember I knew nothing of mom's father
      John Copeland.[neither she] had found this article
      with ggf's name and emailed the owner of the site?,
      Well he replied and we're related, knew the
      last name was familiar.[Jones] from the
      same neighboring town. but don't know him.,
      His father knows my mother.
      Well, anyway it's a small, small world
      [lol].it's pretty late now 2am to be exact..
      If I don't send the website tonight ... I will send tom
      By the way, his name is Marvin T.Jones
      Have wonderful Wed … will stop in tom..

      tlbaker1 <tlbaker1@...> wrote:

      I hope we are related, what about you Philly???
      Lynne

      From: Generation-Mixed@ yahoogroups. com
      From: Generation-Mixed@ yahoogroups. com
      From: Generation-Mixed@ yahoogroups. com