1307Re: [Generation-Mixed] Victoria Rowell's MGM-Mixed Family

  • Tyrone Anderson
    Oct 17, 2006
      Great info, but for the sake of clarity

      Jasper would be a Zambo or Mulatto outside of French Occupied Territory

      Within French slave states he would be a Marabou

      Now if he had a child with a Negra' the child would be a Griffe/Griffone'

      Actress 'Victoria Rowell' and Children ---
      an MGM-Mixed All-American Family:

      Bi-racial Actress Victoria Rowell (whose lineage is seen as being
      1/2-Black & 1/2-White) is shown here with daughter, Maya (whose
      lineage is seen as being 3/4-White and 1/4-Black) and with son,
      Jasper (whose lineage is seen as being 3/4-Black and 1/4 -White).

      Just like their mother, both children are clearly of a
      Mixed-Race lineage.

      At one time in American history, Victoria's lineage would have
      been referred to as
      `
      Mulatto'; Maya's lineage would have been
      referred to as being
      `
      Quadroon'; and Jasper's lineage
      would have been referred to as being
      `Griffe'
      .

      Today – most people would simply describe them as
      being
      Mixed-Race.

      Added Note:

      Like follow Mixed-Race celebrity –
      Misty Copeland  – Victoria
      Rowell was also a ballerina with the 'American Ballet Theatre'
      .

      Related Links:

      http://www.fostercl ub.com/funstuff/ fam_fosterKids/ victoriaRowell. cfm
      http://www.soapoper adigest.com/ soapstarstats/ victoriarowellbi o/
      http://www.rowellfo sterchildren. org/vcorner/ calendar. html

      (MGM-Mixed=Multi-Generational Multiracially- Mixed)

      "Man would rather be a little higher than the apes, than a little lower than the angels." -"I am Black & I am White, and know there is no difference. Each one casts a shadow, and all shadows are dark." -Walter White:

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic