      From: Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Sonya Spanish facilitator
      Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2006 2:02 AM
      To: Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Generation-Mixed] living in rural Montana

      Hello, I'm having a bit of trouble learning how to navigate this site--my first experience.  My husband was an USDA veterinary meat and poultry inspector and was transferred to Billings , MT.   The whole family came, but our sons left when they graduated college.  We have a 21 acre canyon where the deer roam free.  Where do you live?

      tlbaker1 <tlbaker1@gmail. com> wrote:

      Hi Sonya,

      How did you wind up in Montana ?

      Lynne