      From: Generation-Mixed@ yahoogroups. com [mailto: Generation-Mixed@ yahoogroups. com ] On Behalf Of sonyaspanishfacilit ator
      Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 10:07 PM
      To: Generation-Mixed@ yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [Generation- Mixed] living in rural Montana
      I teach Spanish in a small school system in rural Montana . I'm a
      majority of one. My husband is a retired USDA veterinary circuit
      supervisor (I'll explain later.); and my adult sons live in the St.
      Louis area. Our families are from the midwest: his are mostly German;
      mine are Scotch-Irish, Afo-American, Cherokee,and Hispanic.

      Does anyone else live in a rural town away from her roots, and what are
      you experiencing?

      Tranquility,

      Sonya