1154Re: Something Old, _____, Something Borrowed, Something Blue!

  • gardeniaslp
    Aug 14, 2006
      AP:

      Thank you for the info. I definitely will be seeing it soon. Maybe
      there's something in it that I can learn from, since this is a big
      issue for me, coming from such a diverse ethnic and racial family.

      Gardenia

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
      "multiracialbookclub" wrote:

      'SOMETHING NEW':

      This is just a note to let everyone know that the
      interracial-romance film 'Something New'
      (which, by the way, is highly recommended as
      an absolute 'must see') is now available on DVD!!! [=D>]

      This is such a great film and it was just so nice to see
      an interracial-romance film from the perspective a
      person who was both non-white and a also woman
      (two views rarely presented in films of this topic). [:-?]

      Have a great day, everyone. [:)]

      --AP

      [Sanaa Lathan and Simon Baker star
      in Focus Features' Something New]

      [Simon Baker and Sanaa Lathan in Focus Features' Something New]

      [Sanaa Lathan in Focus Features' Something New]

      [Simon Baker in Focus Features' Something New]

      [Sanaa Lathan and Simon Baker in Focus Features' Something New]
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic