1916Re: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] Activity

  • Maureen McFadden
    Dec 20, 2013
      Thank you John and a MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO!!!

      I just sent Gene a note on his Facebook page.. I hadn't thought about an appearance I did on his show around Christmas
      for many moons till last night -- when all of a sudden I broke into song "All I Want for Christmas is my two front teeth" a song I sang on
      Cartoon Corner as a Christmas mouse.  memories !!

      with love,
      mo

      Maureen "Mo" McFadden
      President
      McFadden & McFadden P.R.
      21 E. Canon Perdido St. #205
      Santa Barbara, CA 93101
      (805)689.5053
      www.mcfaddenpr.com
      www.facebook.com/MnMPR

      Parvus Sed Potentus = Small Yet Powerful
      PR Tip: Remember journalists don't work for you.  The media work for their audience. What they're looking for is value for their readers, viewers or their listeners. So always look for what value you can provide them… not what they can do for you.

      On Dec 20, 2013, at 5:25 AM, John Baker wrote:

      It has been a really tough time here. Happy Holiday's And A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic