  • imayno
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2010
      I def think this should be all about Gene London. he's the one i want to see. Especially if we can see some old shows, I loved Quigley mansion!

      btw, some time ago it was in the paper that Sally Starr was having financial problems. My brother, being a huge fan, sent her a check. She cashed it, but no reply. need i say more...
    • Lori
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2010
        At 12:59 PM 2/10/2010, you wrote:
        >I def think this should be all about Gene London. he's the one i
        >want to see. Especially if we can see some old shows, I loved Quigley mansion!
        >
        >btw, some time ago it was in the paper that Sally Starr was having
        >financial problems. My brother, being a huge fan, sent her a
        >check. She cashed it, but no reply. need i say more...

        Wow...that wasn't nice. (of Sally, I mean) Your brother is
        a GEM for doing that. But no one should really do anything for
        anyone else with expectations of praise or thankfulness. You do it
        from your heart because YOU want to. So, no matter there was no
        response from Sally...your brother did a very kind, from his heart, thing.

        :-)

        Lori
      • purple_sky@verizon.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 10, 2010
          How sad.  Bless your brother for his kindness, that's all I'm gonna say.

          Hugs,
          Laura

          I def think this should be all about Gene London. he's the one i want to see. Especially if we can see some old shows, I loved Quigley mansion!

          btw, some time ago it was in the paper that Sally Starr was having financial problems. My brother, being a huge fan, sent her a check. She cashed it, but no reply. need i say more...

        • lakpolmit
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 21, 2013
            We're here for you, John. I know all too well what things can be like.

            Debbie

            In a message dated 12/21/2013 2:14:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, bakerjohnp1958@... writes:

            Thanks Barb! I appreciate that so much! I hope you have all been able to see the Gene London video at the Peabody Brown Archive. Things have been tough, but we're getting thru it. I know most of us have family and friends to share the holiday's with, but I Will be Checking over here to chat or share and try to help make the Holiday's a little happier
            for one and all!