Re: [Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners] Re: What cartoons did Gene have on CC?

  • Lori
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 6, 2010
      At 09:05 AM 2/6/2010, you wrote:
      >Here's GL's link (to this yahoo site) on the cartoon topic:
      >
      >http://tinyurl.com/ylqhel5

      That link isn't taking me there, Mike!

      >many of these cartoon can be seen on youtube.
      >
      >I always loved the vintage Superman cartoons - these are now public
      >domain (we lived that long!) Either your library can get them for
      >you or watch them here:
      >
      >http://www.supermantv.net/messageboard/article1334.htm
      >
      >More about these Fleischer/Famous Studios versions at:
      >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_%281940s_cartoons%29
      >
      >Happy Saturday morning kids ;-)

      Ahhhh...Saturday mornings...STILL my favorite time of the week! (even
      if I don't get to watch cartoons like in the olden days. LOL)

      Thanks so much for the linkage! ;-)

      Lori
    • Ron Madara
      Message 37 of 37 , Feb 10, 2010

        Isn’t this the same Pat Carroll who played Sid Melton’s wife on the old Danny Thomas show and was the voice of the villainess in “The Little Mermaid”?

        Ron