Cartoon Corners group atmosphere

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2010
      Remember What Cartoon Corners was like?? Well, we want to try to make it like that here..A friendly welcoming place where all questions are welcome and all answers are friendly and hopefully informative..
      This group is not like others on the net, now I don't want to have to reprimand anybody or possibly ban anyone for bad behavior, but it won't be tolerated here..Some have more knowledge about the show than others Some have better memories..Let's share what we know,embrace and keep alive the spirit Gene put into the show..OK..I can't let this group become like soo many others.. Gene has placed a great amount of trust in me to maintain his high standards and thoughts on friendship...This group should be a fun place to come to where everyone is welcome and is among friends.. Where we share and learn and celebrate Cartoon Corners and the Magic of Gene London....
      Thanks,
      John
    • Lori
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2010
        At 10:11 PM 2/6/2010, you wrote:
        > Remember What Cartoon Corners was like?? Well, we want to try to
        > make it like that here..A friendly welcoming place where all
        > questions are welcome and all answers are friendly and hopefully informative..
        > This group is not like others on the net, now I don't want to
        > have to reprimand anybody or possibly ban anyone for bad behavior,
        > but it won't be tolerated here..Some have more knowledge about the
        > show than others Some have better memories..Let's share what we
        > know,embrace and keep alive the spirit Gene put into the
        > show..OK..I can't let this group become like soo many others.. Gene
        > has placed a great amount of trust in me to maintain his high
        > standards and thoughts on friendship...This group should be a fun
        > place to come to where everyone is welcome and is among friends..
        > Where we share and learn and celebrate Cartoon Corners and the
        > Magic of Gene London....
        > Thanks,
        > John

        That was a very nice way to put "get the heck outta here", John! LOL

        Thank you!

        Lori
      • mbtinydancer
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2010