What cartoons did Gene have on CC?

  • Lori
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 5, 2010
      For the life of me, I can't remember a single cartoon! I remember
      the boxes he's throw with the names on them, but can't remember the names! LOL

      I guess I was too enchanted by Gene to pay much attention to the
      cartoons. I just couldn't wait til he came back on!

      Hugs to all,
      Lori

      PS John, any news as to a ballpark date for the reunion?
    • Ron Madara
      Message 37 of 37 , Feb 10, 2010

        Isn’t this the same Pat Carroll who played Sid Melton’s wife on the old Danny Thomas show and was the voice of the villainess in “The Little Mermaid”?

        Ron