Cynthia's letter

  • John Baker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2010

      Hi, my name is Cynthia and I just wanted to share a memory with you.
      When I was about 8 years old.....I am 54 now, i sent Gene London an invitation to my birthday party. I received an illustration in the mail that he drew for me of a princess on a large piece of ivory paper with black marker. He wrote a note on it expressing his apology, that he was not able to attend my birthday party but hoped this would be my first gift. I recently met up with a girl who was my next door neighbor and don't you know she remembered it too. I can't believe I no longer know what ever happened to it.

      I'll never forget getting it and I guess nor will my friends.
      Do you think a record was ever kept of what he sent out?

      I just loved watching his show!
      Cynthia Nash