New Years Greetings : Big news From Gene!

  • John Baker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      January 1, 2010
      Hi Everyone:

      I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Holiday and send my best wishes.

      2009 was a magical year for me and I know 2010 will be too.

      The exhibit at the Reading Museum is a tremendous success.   I've met so many of my fans who live in the area and have come to see my collection of Hollywood costumes, and the latest installation of fifteen costumes from Gone With The Wind.  Their response encourages me to make my Cartoon Corners tour a reality.

      Please write and let me know when you'd like to come, what you'd like to do, who you'd like to meet and see and I'll get back to you with my plans. I think we should meet the shows directors and visit WCAU and other kid show hosts like Pixanne, Sally Starr and Wee Willy Weber, etc.

      I talked to Judy Bell *Debbie Dibley" who says she'd love to do the tour.  When  I asked her if she still had the dress she wore on the show she said it fell apart and she threw it away,

      I still have my old outfit including the apron, shirts, jeans and sneakers I wore for twenty years.

      My New Years resolution  is to finally get the tapes done of my old shows the last of them are in a large shopping bag  by the back door, waiting for me to take to get them dubbed.

      That's all for now
      Will get back to you as soon as things fall into place.

      Much Love

      Gene London