Hi all

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
      I sent Gene the mailing address request and he said, he would think it over in the next day or two...I can't give you an address because he hasn't ok'd it....I'll let you know what he decides. If anyone wants they can email me and I'll give you an address where they can be forwarded..Entirely up to all of you. Will let you know Gene's decision ASAP...
      Thanks, John
    • Lori
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2009
        At 04:15 PM 12/2/2009, you wrote:
        >I sent Gene the mailing address request and he said, he would think
        >it over in the next day or two...I can't give you an address because
        >he hasn't ok'd it....I'll let you know what he decides. If anyone
        >wants they can email me and I'll give you an address where they can
        >be forwarded..Entirely up to all of you. Will let you know Gene's
        >decision ASAP...
        > Thanks, John

        Thank you, John! Maybe he'd feel better if we just send e-cards?

        Lori

        PS Any news on the get together event?
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2009
          We're tentatively calling it the "Cartoon Corners Reunion" AKA "Gene London Show reunion" He has yet to finalize "the program" and guest list...Judy Bell will confirm that Gene has spoken to her about attending...I will let you know as soon as I can, I figure everyone will at least need a couple weeks notice...It should be a lot of fun!!