Fan event

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2009
      Hi all,
      Just wanted your thoughts, I have suggested to Gene that screening
      several episodes of the show during the event would be a big hit!! I'm sure you'll all agree!!!
    • jeffamatth@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2009
        Sounds great. Do you have any idea yet as to approximately when the event might take place?  Early next year?  Next Spring?

        Nov 5, 2009 04:35:40 PM, Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        Hi all,
        Just wanted your thoughts, I have suggested to Gene that screening
        several episodes of the show during the event would be a big hit!! I'm sure you'll all agree!!!

      • Lori
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2009
          At 05:30 PM 11/5/2009, you wrote:
          >Hi all,
          > Just wanted your thoughts, I have suggested to Gene that screening
          >several episodes of the show during the event would be a big hit!!
          >I'm sure you'll all agree!!!

          GASP!!! You mean....C...C...Cartoon Corners?

          Lori ;-)
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 5, 2009
            I'm going to try and urge him, convince him...I know we would all love it.

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 5, 2009
              It's still in the planning stages...wanted to get a response from all of you first..Gene's been discussing this for a while and he is committed to doing it if can all be worked out...