Something Everyone Will Love

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2009
      Sept.16th Ch. 12 will be airing their "Philadelphia Children's shows/Hosts" program...This time it will be co-hosted by......
      GENE LONDON! not sure yet of exact air time...I hope everyone can tune in or tape it...
      Thanks, and I hope you all enjoy it, John
    • fnkrump@baileytechnical.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 2009
        >oh boy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we will need mega barrels for this show !

        Sept.16th Ch. 12 will be airing their "Philadelphia Children's
        > shows/Hosts" program...This time it will be co-hosted by......
        > GENE LONDON! not sure yet of exact air time...I hope everyone can tune in
        > or tape it...
        > Thanks, and I hope you all enjoy it, John

      • Edward Hintz
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 3, 2009
          Dear John,
          I am having problems logging into my yahoo and site.
          Is there any possibility of someone making a DVD of the show.  I'd be willing to pay, too.
          Cathy Hintz

        • jeffamatth@verizon.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 4, 2009
            I would also like to be able to purchase a copy since I live out of the Philadelphia area.

            Also, are there any updates on when Gene might have his copies of Cartoon Corners available for sale to the group?

            There was also some discussion last year about dates being set for the Yahoo group members to have a group dinner with Gene.  Is that still in the offing, and does anyone have an idea of approximately when that might occur?

            Jeff
            kb3lfg

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 4, 2009
              There are a few snags with the tapes. Gene is working on having the quality improved and as you know, Gene is all about "Quality" As soon as I have anything concrete...I'll pass it along....with the Kids show DVD...You must also remember as fantastic as it is, the co hosting segments are an "air time only" event and are not part of the DVD...there may be one with these released in the future, but nothing is arranged or pending..So if you want the co-hosting segments...and I know we all do..I would recommend taping or tv-oing at least this part of the broadcast. John
              Message 6 of 6 , May 22, 2010
                There have been a few delays with the tapes,I'm hoping to have some new info soon.