We were So Lucky!

  • rsk1335
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2009
      Yes I loved Gene and the Cartoon Corners. We were so lucky to grow up with such a great and good person like Gene. I loved his story time and how he drew the pictures as he told the stories. Sometimes scary but he knew how to dod it and it really held my attention and couldn't wait for more. The children today really missed out on a GREAT time with people like Gene London! Love ya Gene!
      Roger from Allentown, Pa.
    • bakerjohnp1958
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2009