New Letter's

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2009
      Hi all,
      As you all probably know Gene requested I post recent fan letter's that were sent to him. However, if any one wants to write a letter "to"
      Gene for the section I would be most happy to post those too.....When they start coming in....I will let Gene know and he can then view them on the site....Thanks, everyone....I do hope everyone had a great Holiday!! Kind Regards,
      John