Video files- Mr. Joggi

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2009
      First I have to thank Scott for pointing out the problem and every one on and off site for the help. I have to give an extra special thanks to Louis Debellis, for sending two of the files to me. Of which I've loaded The Mr. Joggi commercial. You'll have to excuse the quality, the files I had were only marginally better. If this link is working let me know and I'll get up the other one. When I have them all or the better files I'll post the notice, Gene is having the items re-mastered so when we see the dvd's the quality will be better than what we've seen thus far......Again thanks to everyone!!!! and thanks again Louis!!