Re: RealPlayer Video Link: TV Ad From Gene London Show

    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2009
      looks as though this is where the original source video was, now that Wcau has removed it there's no online link. I do have it transferred to dvd. But it isn't where I'm at now. I'll try to use that source material to get the files up. I'll also keep working at it from a different angle. Sorry for the inconvenience,
      Thanks for the help,
      John