Dom Deluise

    Message 1 of 3 , May 8 6:47 PM
      You might wonder why we're honoring Dom Deluise on this site? Well, Dom was a special performer and a wonderful guy and deserves it, he turned in so many wonderful comedic performances. Anyone remember Dom as the Gino's Genie?. Dom made me want more that my share of of Gino's giant's and Sirloiner's, but We're honoring Dom because of what he did for the entertainment industry and also because, he was, like Gene, good friends with Shari Lewis and worked with her on the Shari Lewis Show and Lamb Chop's play along . Yet, that's not all!, How many of you knew that Dom took over from Gene on Tinker's workshop when Gene left?.
      So we felt it only right to take the time to remember a great talent and a super nice guy. We'll miss you Dom. R.I.P
    • Jean McLain
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9 6:48 AM
        I sure DO remember Dom as the Gino's genie!! My first job at the age of 16 was at a Gino's -- wow, I don't think I've thought about that in years. You're right John -- Dom was a funny guy and (from what I've read), a fine and warm human being. He will be missed.

        Jeannie

        On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 6:47 PM, bakerjohnp1958 <bakerjohnp1958@...> wrote:

        You might wonder why we're honoring Dom Deluise on this site? Well, Dom was a special performer and a wonderful guy and deserves it, he turned in so many wonderful comedic performances. Anyone remember Dom as the Gino's Genie?. Dom made me want more that my share of of Gino's giant's and Sirloiner's, but We're honoring Dom because of what he did for the entertainment industry and also because, he was, like Gene, good friends with Shari Lewis and worked with her on the Shari Lewis Show and Lamb Chop's play along . Yet, that's not all!, How many of you knew that Dom took over from Gene on Tinker's workshop when Gene left?.
        So we felt it only right to take the time to remember a great talent and a super nice guy. We'll miss you Dom. R.I.P

      • bakerjohnp1958
        Message 3 of 3 , May 9 12:46 PM