Lousy kids' shows - was Re: possible show venues

    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 30, 2009
      --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, "bakerjohnp1958" <bakerjohnp1958@...> wrote:
      >I just thought I would mention that I do think there is a show that fits the bill very nicely for the 8-12 age group. It was on fairly recently, it was called "Liberty's Kids" it's an animated program and it takes place during the revolution. Children decide to be reporters of sorts and chronicle the war. Walter Cronkite was the "voice" of Benjamin Franklin. They find themselves in all sort of situations, there's plenty of adventure as well as a history lesson. It aired on ch. 17 for a while and PBS. I thought it was very well done.
      I have to put this disclaimer in to protect Gene, None of my suggestions or comments
      should be taken as endorsements from Gene (London)nor should they be viewed as being in agreement with his opinions or views. While they may or may not be, what views I express are solely my own. When I'm posting something specifically from Gene I'll identify it as such.
      I know you all probably realize this, but this way no one can argue otherwise if something comes up.
      Best Regards, John