Re: Laurie Allen Klein

  • John Baker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2009
      Gene requested that I post this interview with "Laurie Allen Klein" she is an artist who's work has been published by Bell-Sylvan publishing. She credits Gene as being a great early influence.
        She was amazed when I told her I was contacting her on Gene's behalf. After I corresponded with Laurie  she went into greater detail about Gene's influence and her experience on the show.  This is the link to the first part of the story interview, you can access the second part on the page. If the link doesn't email properly I'll post it directly on the site http://sruble.blogspot.com/2009/02/art-day-interview-illustrator-laurie_23.html
      Enjoy, John