New to this group

  • purvapoonya
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      Hi Everyone,
      I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Jessica Cornish. I was
      born in '62 and grew up loving Gene's show. Gene London's show was my
      all-time fav although i watched Sally Starr, Wee Willie and Winky Dink
      too. I was thinking about the show the other day and decided to look
      Gene up online and i found this group. Glad to know he is well, sorry I
      missed that show at the Showboat a few years back, I live near the
      shore now. I wish I could buy some of his old shows and let my
      children enjoy what I so enjoyed as a kid. Gene, you've touched the
      lives of many and I wish you well.
      Thanks,
      Jessica