New Photo

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2009
      Hi, everybody I just posted a new picture of Gene in the photo'section
      under the Gene London general photo's heading. it was taken when he was
      a boy, working on arts and crafts at a school, function. From the looks
      of the posters it may have been a bond drive. Enjoy, John
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2009
        Just posted a new photo, enjoy! John