Dark Shadows Link

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2008
      Hi, everyone,
      Just received permission from the "official" Dark Shadows fan Club
      (some of you may already be members) to post their site and mailing
      info in the Links section. Just click the link.
      To join the fan club, (if you choose to), once on the site click the
      Mailing info link, it will explain all you need to know. They send out
      regular mailings on info events and merchandise.
      What does this have to do with Gene and Why are we posting this link
      and info?
      Very simply they are based in New Jersey, they are aware of who Gene
      is and his popularity, in addition, Their regional fan base as well as
      those members who over the years have relocated from the Tri state area
      is very large. So sharing the info is mutually beneficial.
      They were very considerate and helpful and answered my questions with
      with a very quick response. Besides, The spooky goings on at Collinwood
      were of interest to many of us who loved what went on in Creepy old
      Quigley mansion.
      Take care all,
      John