Walking Talking Christmas Tree

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
      Hi, all

      I just added "Walking Talking Christmas Tree" to a real player file so
      now you can either listen to it on your MP3 as before or view it in
      real player too. I must thank Adrian again for uploading in the first
      place. it's noce to have this rare audio as it was the only song Gene
      recorded for release as a record. From what I've been able to find out
      it was a minor hit in Austrailia when first released. For years Gene
      was under the impression that an alternate " singing cowboy" version
      was released and he was so dissapioned with the result he never
      listened to the finished vinyl pressed record. Since I heard it I've
      reassured him that it's not that version at all and that it has very
      nice quality to it, much like those "Peter Pan" records we listened to
      as kids. Well, enjoy it either way as the mp3 or on real player
      John
    • fnkrump@baileytechnical.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
        >Hi John,
        I remember those "Peter Pan" records from when I was young. They were
        great. I just wish I still had them today. Thanks for reminding me about
        them.

        Eddie