Gene London's Story Window

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2008
      Hi, everyone

      I had to make some changes to the video clips under "Gene London's
      story Window" WCAU has deleted their video files or moved them to an
      undisclosed location. However, these were "downloadable" with the
      applicable rights associated with downloading.So After much trial and
      error I was able to put the clips directly in the files section under
      separate headings, Story window, Gene meets boa at zoo, etc. So now
      you can access them directly. They open with real player, so you need
      to download that to view them if you don't already have it. You'll
      notice now there is only the original clip and no headers or
      advertising. Their much easier to view now with instant access and
      no "searching" required. Enjoy, John Oh, PS. don't let the musical
      note in front of the file fool you, these are video clips,
      only "Walking Talking Christmas Tree" is an Audio file.