Gene and celebrities

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2008
      Hi, everyone I've added a new album in the photo's section.
      It's titled Gene and celebrities. I'll add more, as I am given, I find
      or come across them. Please check out the first one, I'm sure you'll
      all agree it's pretty neat. Enjoy, John
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2008
        --- In Gene_Londons_Cartoon_Corners@yahoogroups.com, "bakerjohnp1958"
        <bakerjohnp1958@...> wrote:
        > Hi again everyone, There is another new picture under gene and
        celebrities, though there is no caption, it appears to be Dave Garroway
        (former host of the today show).
        if any one has other info, feel free to post it. Thanks, John
        > Hi, everyone I've added a new album in the photo's section.
        > It's titled Gene and celebrities. I'll add more, as I am given, I
        find
        > or come across them. Please check out the first one, I'm sure you'll
        > all agree it's pretty neat. Enjoy, John

      • Diane Browne-Sterdt
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2008
          Great!!!!  Thanks so much for doing this....Diane (Browne-Sterdt)