Mallory Lewis (Daughter of Shari lewis)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2008
      Hi, Everone,

      You're all aware that Gene onece worked with Shari Lewis, (creator of
      Lamb Chop) on Hi, mom.
      Mallory Lewis, Shari lewis's Daughter sent me a very nice email, in
      response to one of mine. She has graciously agreed to let me post her
      link. I'll post it here, but it's been permanently added to the links
      section. There's much information on her site about her mom's career.
      As Hi, mom was an early part of Gene's Career I thought it was more
      than appropriate. Mallory is continuing on with Lamb Chop and children
      everywhere are fortunate she is. Enjoy, http://www.LambChop.tv/