my favorite format

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2008
      I began watching the gene london show in the late 60's, so naturally my
      favorite format was the color adventure series. the under ground
      spaceship, the golden fleece, the planet of the apres story line. it
      was all great! what I want to know is how gene was able to do so much
      on the budgets he had? just simply great tv.